Англ, вар 1 (CANADA, GREAT BRITAIN)
ЗДРАВСТВУЙТЕ!!! ЭТО УЖЕ ГОТОВАЯ, КАЧЕСТВЕННАЯ РАБОТА, КОТОРАЯ БЫЛА СДАНА БЕЗ ЗАМЕЧАНИЙ.
СТОИМОСТЬ 550 руб
ЕСЛИ РАБОТА ВАС ЗАИНТЕРЕСОВАЛА, ПИШИТЕ В ЛИЧНЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ С УКАЗАНИЕМ НОМЕРА ГОТОВОЙ РАБОТОЙ ИЛИ ССЫЛКИ!!
ТАКЖЕ ПРИ НЕОБХОДИМОСТИ МОГУ ВЫПОЛНИТЬ ИНДИВИДУАЛЬНУЮ РАБОТУ ПО ВАШИМ ТРЕБОВАНИЯМ! КАЧЕСТВО ГАРАНТИРУЮ!
ВСЕ ПОСЛЕДУЮЩИЕ ДОРАБОТКИ БЕСПЛАТНЫЕ!!!
Англ, вар 1 (CANADA, GREAT BRITAIN)
1. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русския язык.
1. The name Canada is now accepted as coming fr om the word kanata meaning “Village” or “settlement”.
2. She once had accepted his invitation.
3. The committee is accepting documents fr om plants until November. 15.
4. The family refused to accept his will.
5. People will accept your idea much more readily
2. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. You must not mention him to anyone.
2. Canada’s federal structure has to divide government responsibilities between the federal government and the ten provinces.
3. Winters can be harsh in many parts of the country.
4. The Governor General of Canada is to carry out most of the federal royal duties in Canada.
5. There may also be fresh-water glaciers in the Canadian Rockies.
3. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните в каждом из них Participle I and Participle и установите их функции, т.е. укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Canada occupies much of the continent of North America, sharing land borders with the United States.
2. Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories.
3. The National flag of Canada was officially adopted in the year 1965.
4. The measures adopted by the US and Canada are a start.
5. The Canadian Horse is another animal commonly seen as a national symbol of Canada.
4. Выберите правильную форму Participle I или Participle II. Перепишите получившееся предложение и переведите его.
1. The students studying / studied at the university take exams twice a year
2. The subjects studying/studied in the first two year are very important for future engineers.
3. Sending / Having sent the telegram she forgot to write her name.
4. Sending / Having sent the telegram she left the post-office.
5. The book was reading / read with great interest.
5. Перепишите предложения и переведите их на русский язык, обращая особое внимание на придаточные предложения.
1. Canada is a lovely place to be if you are here to earn money.
2. Let’s consider the worst that could happen.
3. I think he won’t accept the proposal.
4. Maple wood, which varies in hardness, toughness and other properties, is in demand for flooring, furniture and interior woodwork.
5. When you check that your username and password are written correctly, you will be given an access.
6. Прочитайте текст. Перепишите и письменно переведите текст на русский язык. Выпишите из текста в словарь все незнакомые слова с транскрипцией и переведите их. Будьте готовы к чтению и устному переводу всего текста с вашим словарем.
(1) Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area and the fourth-largest country by land area. Canada’s southern border with the United States is the world’s longest bi-national land border. (2) The majority of the country has a cold or severely cold winter climate, but southerly areas are warm in summer. Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land terrotory being dominated by forest and tundra and the Rocky Mountains. It is highly urbanized with 82 per cent of the 35 million people concentrated in large and medium-sized cities, many near the southern border. Its capital is Ottawa, and its largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
(3) Canada is a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, wh ere Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state. The country is officially bilingual at the federal level. It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large-scale immigration from many other countries. Its advanced economy is the tenth-largest in the world, relying chiefly upon its abundant natural resources and well-developed international trade network. Canada’s long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on economy and culture.
(4) Canada is a developed country and the tenth-highest ranking in the Human Development Index. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
(5) Canada is a realm within the Commonwealth of Nations and part of several major international and intergovernmental institutions or groupings including the United Nations, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and others.
7. Перепишите следующие вопросы и дайте письменные ответы.
1. What is the geographical location of Canada?
2. Which countries have the world’s longest bi-national land border?
3. Major part of Canada’s population lives in rural areas, doesn’t it?
4. What is the basis of Canada’s advanced economy?
8. Выпишите из абзацев (1) и (4) предложения с причастиями I и II и переведите их на русский язык.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated on the British Isles. The British Isles consist of two large islands, Great Britain and Ireland, and about five thousand small islands. Their total area is over 240,000 square kilometers. The United Kingdom is made up of four constituent units: England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. In everyday speech «Great Britain» is used to mean the United Kingdom. The capital of the United Kingdom is London.
The British Isles are separated from the European continent by the North Sea, the Irish Sea and the English Channel.
The surface of the British Isles varies much. There are mountains on the north and west. The center and south-east is a vast plain. Ben Nevis in Scotland is the highest mountain (1343m). There are a lot of rivers in Great Britain, but they are not very long. The Severn is the largest river while the Thames is the deepest and most important one.
The mountains, the Atlantic Ocean and the warm waters of Gulf Stream influence the climate. It is mild the whole year round.
The United Kingdom is one of the world’s largest producers and exporters of technology, machinery, textile and electronics. One of the chief industries is engineering.
The United Kingdom is a constitutional monarchy. In law, the Head of State is the Queen. In practice, the country is ruled by the elected Government, with the Prime Minister at the head. The British Parliament, the main legislative body, consists of two chambers: the House of Lords and the House of Commons. There are two main political parties in Great Britain: the Labour and Conservative. The Conservative party is ruling nowadays. The Prime Minister is Theresa May.
The United Kingdom is one of the most powerful countries in the world.
I. Ответьте на следующие вопросы по тексту.
1) Wh ere is the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern. Ireland situated?
2) What parts is the United Kingdom made up of?
3) What is the capital of Great Britain?
4) What is the surface of the British Isles?
5) What is the highest mountain of Great Britain?
6) What influences the climate of the British Isles?
7) What is the chief industry of Great Britain?
8) What is the political structure of the United Kingdom?
9) What party is ruling nowadays?
10) Who is the Prime Minister?